FS: Xenos 3HA
Mar 19, 2006 at 1:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

DJ_JonnyV

100+ Head-Fier
SOLD - I picked this up a few months ago off of another Head-Fi member and it has really done the trick for me watching movies with my Senn HD-595s, but, looking to liquidate some assets, and will be using my Maxi Moy Sig for double duty at work and home.

Anyway, asking price is $75.00 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. for USPS Priority Mail. Would prefer to sell U.S. only at this point.If you want to use PayPal, I'll split the 3%, and you add 1.5% to the $75. I have the power supply that came with it, owner's manual and box. MSRP is $139. The adjustable treble and bass controls really do work, and this makes for a great movie amp (which is what I primarily used it for). Also, it does have some velcro on the bottom of it from the previous owner, but doesn't affect anything. Otherwise in excellent condition. Let me know if you want some pics and I can send them to your e-mail address. Thanks.

Here is a link to the more info:

http://www.aptecpro.com/Xenos-Prod/X...ntro-page.html

BTW, the few transactions that I've had through this site, the other person hasn't left any feedback, but my e-mail feedback is under jpwelker. Thanks.

Mar 20, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #3 of 4

chronicblast21

100+ Head-Fier
I'm interested.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread