FS: Vintage Kenwood DPC-61 PCDP and Stand
Feb 28, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #2 of 11

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Bump, and price drop to $150 shipped. Anyone looking for a great bedside listening setup? This is it
smily_headphones1.gif
. No way would I sell it unless I'd recently gotten a nice vintage Rotel CDP.

Mar 9, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #5 of 11

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Bump, price drop to $140 shipped for the lot.

Mar 10, 2006 at 5:31 AM Post #6 of 11

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Bump for the best looking PCDP setup you'll find anywhere (and the sound is great as well). Don't forget the ability to operate it by wireless remote, and the nice little shelf on the stand for an amp or CDs... c'mon, someone must be interested.

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:01 AM Post #7 of 11

Prairie

New Head-Fier
I'd take this in a heartbeat if you would accept credit card via paypal...I'm not sure what the difference would be on your end.

Seller Reputation:frowning2:57) Verified Buyers
Account Status: Verified
Account Type: US Premier
Account Creation Date: Jul. 3, 2001
PayPal Member For: 4 years 8 months 7 days

Mar 13, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #8 of 11

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prairie
I'd take this in a heartbeat if you would accept credit card via paypal...I'm not sure what the difference would be on your end.

Seller Reputation:frowning2:57) Verified Buyers
Account Status: Verified
Account Type: US Premier
Account Creation Date: Jul. 3, 2001
PayPal Member For: 4 years 8 months 7 days

Sorry, I'd have to upgrade to a "Premier" account to accept credit cards, and their fees go up quite a bit when you do that. Let me know if you'd be willing to transfer the funds into your Paypal acct. first (takes a few days) and pay that way. My feedback is here, if you're worried about a safe transaction.

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #9 of 11

Prairie

New Head-Fier
You are misunderstanding how credit cards can work with a paypal account.

From my paypal account I simply select where my funds come from (be it instant transfer, a bank account, or my credit card) and it is then transferred to you. You are thinking of someone without a paypal account paying you with a credit card. It is a different issue. If I were to send you the cash you would never see the difference.

I bought a similar item elsewhere, thanks though.

Mar 13, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #10 of 11

Filburt

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prairie
You are misunderstanding how credit cards can work with a paypal account.

From my paypal account I simply select where my funds come from (be it instant transfer, a bank account, or my credit card) and it is then transferred to you. You are thinking of someone without a paypal account paying you with a credit card. It is a different issue. If I were to send you the cash you would never see the difference.

I bought a similar item elsewhere, thanks though.

Actually, someone with a paypal account trying to pay via credit card must send the funds to someone with a business or premier account for it to be accepted. I just ran into this issue a couple months ago on my account.

Mar 14, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #11 of 11

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filburt
Actually, someone with a paypal account trying to pay via credit card must send the funds to someone with a business or premier account for it to be accepted. I just ran into this issue a couple months ago on my account.

Yup, unfortunately that's the case... if I try to accept a credit card payment, Paypal informs me I have to upgrade to a premier/business account.

Anyway, thanks for the inquiry and I hope you (OP) found something nice
smily_headphones1.gif

Gear is still up for sale, anyone interested please drop me a PM or Email.

Users who are viewing this thread