FS: V3 Ebony Darth Beyers w/ black leather pads (and spare black velours) - priced to sell!
Aug 4, 2008 at 8:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

el_matt0

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey guys just got these a month or so back. I haven't really put any hours on them at all (maybe 4 or 5 hours to be generous???). I love the sound of them (and the look of them
tongue.gif
) but unfortunately I was hit with some unexpected bad bills recently and need to sell off some of my audio stuff and I just cant justify owning such a nice pair of headphones at the time being. They are in fantastic condition, totally flawless and still look just like the Headphile photos (see original post). Ebony V3 beyers with 1.5m of blackgold to a 1/4 plug

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f10/fs...s-sold-332457/

I paid $450USD for them with the velour pads. I also recently acquired a "(very) lightly" used pair of black genuine leather beyer earpads that I've put onto them. I paid about $45 or so shipped for those, I'll include them for no charge as an added bonus for the buyer. I'm looking to get somewhere pretty close to what I paid for them (which as far as I saw it was already a pretty good deal for a mint condition pair of darth beyers, not to mention ebony ones). I'll let them go for $OLD since I'm looking for a quick sale (including the leather pads for free, and the set of black velours). PM me with offers or questions. Thanks for looking

Aug 4, 2008 at 8:08 AM Post #2 of 5

el_matt0

1000+ Head-Fier
and you know what, come to think of it since I'm looking for a fast-ish sale, I'll do it for $OLD, and include the leather pads for no charge ontop of that

Aug 4, 2008 at 5:02 PM Post #3 of 5

el_matt0

1000+ Head-Fier
sale currently pending. FYI incase anyone is interested, shipping costs would be approximately either $20 (Regular Parcel) or $30 (Xpresspost) to the USA (both options include $500 insurance coverage, first takes 12 business days, Xpresspost takes 4). Subtract $10 dollars from those shipping prices if you are a fellow Canadian!

Aug 4, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 5

Wotan1

100+ Head-Fier
Congratz.

Who bought these? I'm realy interested in pics with black leather pads

Users who are viewing this thread