FS: Used Cowon 20GB X5 With New Docking Cradle, NO BATTERY $SOLD
post-6445534
Post #1 of 20

Donnyhifi

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm selling my Cowon iAudio 20GB X5 without a battery for parts or repair.

Everything in the pictures below are included, this includes a brand new docking cradle.

The player has some scratches on the bottom and some wear scratches on the back. The player was picked up in new condition had I had placed a screen cover on it but its starting to peel a little at the bottom. The screen under the screen cover is mint

I would like [size=medium]$SOLD[/size]+ shipping for everything including the Docking station and NO INTERNAL BATTERY.

EDIT: I sold this unit to my friend but then the battery started failing shortly afterwards, it would only last about 20 minutes before dying. I refunded my friend's money and I am now placing this unit back up for sale here for parts. I'm not including the battery because you can't ship items from Japan that have a lithium ION battery. It's now sitting on the floor here next to me in a retail box and I would like to find it a home. Stick a battery from ebay and a compact flash card with an adapter and you got an awesome sounding Flash based Rockbox player with good battery life, or you can use the 20GB hard disk that is included instead. A wonderful sounding project and I'm hoping someone out there is interested.

post-6456574
Post #3 of 20

Yacine

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to adapt a 64gb cf card ?

post-6461366
Post #4 of 20

Donnyhifi

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Not sure if its possible to use a 64GB compact flash card because nobody that I know of has done this before but I can't see why not.

Bump for changes

post-6649436
Post #15 of 20

beatones

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
does the cradle allow you to charge the device by plugging it into a regular wall outlet?  also, does the cradle integrate the device with standard "ipod boombox" allowing you to play it through said booombox?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)