1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Ultrasone Signature DJ Headphones

Trader History (6)
  1. sweetben
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello,

I am selling my Ultrasone Signature DJ headphones. I have the original box and all papers/cords that came with them. That includes a very handy carrying case.

The headphones have a fun warm signature to them, with a nice bass kick...not too much bass...but enough to get you moving. They also have a fairly spacious sound for a closed headphone...probably because of that Ultrasone S-Logic Plus thing. I used them as part of a portable setup I'd take in between the offices I was working in.

They are very comfortable with nice sheepskin leather on the headband and ear cups.

FYI, They sound great out of an Audioquest Dragonfly Red.

They are in very good shape, with no major scratches or anything, but as I said I did wear them so assume some light wear & tear.

They were $1,000 new. I am asking $450.00 plus $20 bucks to help with shipping. You can't get these anymore as they have been discontinued....but you can from me!

2. sweetben
    IMG_1281.jpeg IMG_1282.jpeg IMG_1283.jpeg IMG_1284.jpeg IMG_1285.jpeg IMG_1286.jpeg IMG_1287.jpeg IMG_1288.jpeg IMG_1289.jpeg