Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 22, 2013 at 10:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

risenfallen

100+ Head-Fier
Due to housing situation, I have to thin out my headphones collection so I'm letting go some of the lesser used cans

Ultrasone Proline 2500: Would have kept these if my situation allowed, sadly I can't keep more than 1 open pair. In great condition, some light marks on the plastic only. The velour pads are practically new on these (they were changed a short while ago and I have not used them much since). Love the speed and details on the 2500s, perfect cans for Alt Rock and Electronic.

Comes with: Proline 2500 headphones only, no accessories but I will included a black travel bag for storage.
Asking $SOLD shipped CONUS

I accept payments via Paypal. Prices are shipped CONUS via USPS Priority with tracking. I prefer US sales but international offers are also welcome if you don't mind paying extra for shipping (for international, I prefer buyers with good feedback history). Buyers are responsible for any Paypal fee if applicable.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: Denon D2000 and HFI-780 are SOLD, edit to include only Proline 2500

Jan 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #4 of 7

risenfallen

100+ Head-Fier
Update: HFI-780 is sold. Still taking offers on D2000 and price drop on Proline 2500 (these are amazing can for the money 
blink.gif
, too bad they don't gain as much exposure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread