FS: Two 2GB players, $35 each
Oct 25, 2008 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jant71

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi All,

I am getting a C. Crane CC Witness and this will replace my need for multiple small devices. So, these like new condition players will go for cheap.

First I have my podcast player, a 2GB Creative Zen V Plus. Bought recently ~2 months ago. Bought new not refurb. Perfect condition and comes with the $19 belt-clip/silicone case/ armband accessory. comes with everything except the stock earphones which I gave away but I will put in a replacement set(probably a pair of philips). Great for podcasts with bookmarks/bookmark list, queue, smart volume and customizable menu.

The other is a black Toshiba Gigabeat MEU202. Classy little player. Great Toshiba sound quality comparable to the Sansa Clip but with a better five-band EQ. Mostly metal, over 20 hours battery life, and a color screen. The output is crystal clear with no hiss or system noise at all. FM radio and recording/ quality line-in recording and track marking. Great workout player with four different clock displays, a programmable to the second countdown timer w/audible chime, and battery meter that changes from green to yellow to red for easy identification. Has five on-the-go playlists and quick(1 sec.) boot time with auto-play and commands are registered with one press with the screen timed out. Also the metal case is brushed aluminum which does not show fingerprints. You will hold it in your hand and smile that you got it for $35 just with the build quality and looks. You will smile again when you hear how it sounds for the $35.

I will post some pics later. Price includes CONUS shipping and Paypal fees. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

If you want them both and make it easier on me for packing and shipping, I'll drop the price to almost a steal at $50 plus fees(figure about another $7).

Oct 25, 2008 at 5:45 PM Post #2 of 2

jant71

Headphoneus Supremus
Pics as promised. A bit dark but good enough.

P1010271.jpg

P1010273.jpg

P1010275.jpg

P1010276.jpg

P1010277.jpg

I did not mention it before but should add that these players are integrated with WMP for playlists and syncing but are both drag and drop with Windows. So you can edit, delete, move, MP3gain files etc. as you wish. Ripping CDs with your own programs and having the devices music folder as the output is not an issue. Both say Vista compatible and the only restriction seems to be on the Creative charging from generic wall chargers(Toshiba will, Creative only on a Creative charger).

The Toshiba has a great synergy with the JVC S900 which I am also selling. I will keep those together for $85 shipped if someone is interested in that combo. For $85 shipped that is some nice sound and quite portable as they both fit quite nicely in the S900 zip case.

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread