FS/Trade UK Only Grado RS1
Mar 5, 2006 at 2:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

raid517

100+ Head-Fier
Hi I have a pair of brand new Grado RS1 Headphones for sale or trade. While I am happy to sell, I am ideally looking to trade them for a pair of superior quality speakers, as to be honest I much prefer listening to music on speakers in my home. (I do like headphones - but if I sell them I may buy a superior quality pair of in ear earphones that I can use while I am on the move instead).

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne, so any offer of speakers would need to include some means of delivery - which you would have to arrange on your own. This is why I have stipulate UK delivery only, as if you are offerring speakers, it might be difficult to transport them otherwise. However if you are offerring cash, or some other alternative and you don't live in the UK, it is possible that we could work something out.

These Grado's are in perfect condition and have had no more than a total of about 7 hours use. As I said, while they are impressive I much prefer headphones that I can use on the move). (Having said which I would consider trading for any superior quality in ear headphones too).

I will accept cash... but any offer must reflect the new/unused condition of these phones, so anything silly or unreasonable will be ignored.

You can post your offers via PM, or alternatively by emailing me directly at raid517ATukonline.co.uk (replace AT with @).

I will let anyone who makes a successful offer know within a few days once I see what offers I can get.

Best regards,

GJ

Edit:

Mmm.. well it seems there are some people who don't know what the RS1's look like... :p

Well here we are:

GRADO-RS1-5.jpg

Mar 5, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #2 of 4

practitioner

100+ Head-Fier
any pics?

Mar 5, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #3 of 4

raid517

100+ Head-Fier
See my edit...

OK can a mod remove the FS to UK only part of this? Some people are getting confused by it I think. I will sell to anywhere - but if you want to trade speakers or other heavy items then clearly that will only be possible within the UK.

GJ

Users who are viewing this thread