FS Tianyun ZERO 24 BIT/192KHz DAC/Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp Brand New.
Aug 3, 2009 at 7:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mplee79

100+ Head-Fier
Hello guys. I am selling my Tianyun ZERO 24 BIT/192KHz DAC/Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp that I received today. Today? Yeah. I decided after i purchased it that I wanted to go down another route; Specifically, a full blown AV receiver Marantz SR7001. I just opened the beautifully packaged box and everything is perfect. *edit* listened to it this weekend with Lt1361 and lt1364. Sounds very nice with tight bass and a beautiful and open sound. I still can't believe that this unit is under 200 dollars.

I'm also tossing in 2 LT1884 opamp for you to test out.

Like many individuals here, my biggest reservation for ordering this product was doubt.

1. Will it arrive DOA?
2. Is this vendor going to take my money and run?
3. Will I receive the correct product?

Well everything arrived perfectly and it's good to go. I've taken a few pictures of the unit and the items that were included in the box. I have yet to listen to it because my headphone cables recently got stuck under a chair and tore. Receiving replacements this week from Zombie-x.

You can read reviews of the item here.
Review: ZERO 24 BIT/192KHz DAC/Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp

This is the newest version 2009 with the USB input as well as OPA627.

I am asking 168.00 (less than i paid for it) + shipping to CONUS. It's brand new (check the date on the package it was sent 07/27/2009).

First come first serve.

Ebay feedback: doctortools

Aug 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #2 of 2
Wrong section there buddy. Nice photos tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back