FS: Tascam CD-RW700 stand alone CD Recorder
Jul 18, 2008 at 2:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jefemeister

Headphoneus Supremus
I am selling my Tascam CD-RW700 CD recorder. I am asking $125 plus actual shipping and fees.

This is an essential piece of equipment if you're making CDs from vinyl or tape. My primary use was to make studio quality recordings of my friend's DJ sessions. Not only is this unit a great burner, it's an analog/digital Swiss Army knife.

The unit is in very good condition. It's been in the box since 2005, and for a couple years before that it was sitting unplugged in my audio rack. I estimate it's burned an absolute maximum of 100 discs in its lifetime, mostly in the 2000-2003 timeframe. Includes the remote and detachable rack mounts. I do not have the manual but it can be downloaded from the Tascam site. This burner can use consumer-grade CD-Rs and CD-RWs and can also bypass SCMS copy protection.

I just hooked everything up and verified complete operation. I checked the following: Analog I/O, Tosklink I/O, Coax I/O, Analog preamp, Digital preamp, Burning discs with analog and digital sources, CD and CD-R playback, Variable headphone output, Controls, Display. Everything works flawlessly.

Please see the following link for more information and stock pictures:
TASCAM

Please see the following link for my feedback here at head-fi:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/jefemeister-47775/

Jul 28, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 7

jefemeister

Headphoneus Supremus
I've had some previous interest form religious organizations. Seems this would be ideal for recording choirs, talks, etc. The possibilities are endless. CD recording without a computer, monitor, keyboard!

Nov 10, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #7 of 7

CarnelianSong1

New Head-Fier
Hi there. I am interested in buying your Tascam CD-RW700. I am a brand new member here, so I'm not familiar with the procedures involved. I live in Albany, Oregon. I can be reached by e-mail at danielkm@comcast.net
I am a Viet Nam era vet, with disabilities that prevent me from working, so I use my studio to create some extra income. My CD-RW700 has developed a mechanical problem that prevents me from using it any longer
Thanks much,
Daniel
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread