1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: T5p/Sig Pro/Pro 900/MD tribute/E17

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by thisthingz, Oct 1, 2012.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (11)
  1. thisthingz
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I'm getting rid of the headphones I don't listen to often, so here they are:

Beyerdynamic T5p - good condition, no significant scratches. The entire headphone adjustment mechanism (new, on order from germany) is currently being replaced by the beyerdynamic USA repair service. I'm not sure when I will have them back, but they have been in repair for about a month and a half so I hope soon. 775$ - PENDING TRADE

Ultrasone Signature Pro - Purchased at the end of July, ~50 hours on the headphones. Still in like new condition. 740$ SOLD

Ultrasone Pro 900 /w J$ denon pad mod - Headphones are in like new condition, ~50 hour burn in, 50 hours worn. I did the pad mod myself, the change is dramatic from the stock pads. The mid/bass is fuller and deeper and the headphones generally sound less anemic. Also comes with a pair of new stock velour pads. x$ or x$ for J$ pads modified for pro 900 or 280$ for the pro 900(partial kee's mod currently, full or no kees mod can be available on request)

J$ PADS ARE SOLD

Miles Davis Tributes - 120$ worn a couple times, was given as a gift but the recipient didn't like them that much. The large super tips (foam/silicon) is not included, but everything else is.

Fiio E17 - 110$-SOLD, fully charged and used ~5 times, no scratches and everything is included.

Open to offers

Shipping out of CONUS can be arranged with additional shipping costs.

More pictures available upon request, except for the T5p which I do not have currently. The pictures were taken right before they were shipped out.

update: the t5p's should be back within 2 weeks.

2. itshot
    1.5 month for a repair?! mine only took 2.5 weeks...

3. thisthingz
    Yeah. They had to order the earcup adjustment part from Germany... I'm guessing its taking a while because they are out of stock or something.

4. itshot
    ah nice... i just got a whole nother pair.

5. cantsleep Contributor
    mine took 6 months so 1.5 isnt too bad

6. stevenstefke
    send PM

7. LazBro123
    PMed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.