FS/T: Sennheiser PX360

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Mad Max, Apr 15, 2018.
Trader History (87)
  1. Mad Max
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    HI!

Up for sale today is a Sennheiser PX360. I am its second owner and it is in good condition, no funny smells or anything either. It has mild wear, noticeable mostly only when viewed very up close, ignoring the padding. The padding itself is in great shape.
    Nothing else is included.

I picked this up for the heck of it to compare to my HD360pro a while back. If your ears are small enough, this is one heck of a bargain from Sennheiser, basically just a rebranded HD360 that runs cheaper and has a shorter cable. There is something pretty impressive about the soundstaging once you load the cups with Dynamat Xtreme. Very compact headphone that folds up small to take up less space.
    It wasn't discontinued too long ago, so Sennheiser should continue to carry spare parts for some years more if you bust it up and want to send it in for repair.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

I would be willing to trade for a Beyerdynamic DT240pro or Pioneer HMR5, or FiiO E17k or Sennheiser HD280pro.

• Sennheiser PX360: $60USD shipped and paypal'd within the USA. International people, please ask about shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. Mad Max
    poke

3. Mad Max
    bumpity

4. Mad Max
    choquer

5. Mad Max
    κτυπώ