FS/T: Sennheiser HD471

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Mad Max, Apr 15, 2018.
Trader History (87)
  1. Mad Max
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Waddup!

Up for sale today is a Sennheiser HD471. I am its second owner and it is in great condition, no funny smells or anything either. It has subtle wear, noticeable only when viewed very up close. All padding is in excellent shape.
    Includes only its cable.

I picked this up for the heck of it to see what Sennheiser has cooked up this time in the HD400 line.
    Very nice headphone, but I'm not interested in keeping it. On a side note, I like the blue accent of the HD451 cups better, but 451 won't render the same audio fidelity as good as 471, much like 429 vs. 449.
    Low clamp force and little isolation, quite comfortable and just as easy to listen to music via its non-fatiguing sound signature.
    It can be pimped out for more bass and what not in the same fashion as HD448 and such.
    Its padding is much better than its predecessors'.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

I would be willing to trade for a Beyerdynamic DT240pro or Pioneer HMR5, or FiiO E17k, or Sennheiser HD280pro.

• Sennheiser HD471: $55USD shipped and paypal'd within the USA. International people, please ask about shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking!

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. Mad Max
    boop

3. Mad Max
    bumpity

4. Mad Max
    baaaaampu

5. Mad Max
    choquer