1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: [super steal of a price drop!] Morrow Audio MA-5 Reference RCA interconnect with Eichmann Silver terminations (Retail $700)

Trader History (52)
  1. Noodlz
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Selling my beloved Morrow Audio MA-5 Reference Eichmann Silver RCA cables. These go for $700 brand new and I'm letting them go for a steal at less than half the price, could use the cash. They are in supreme condition the best RCA cable i have heard to date (had tested some non-cable believer friends of mine and even they noticed an improvement). They have been nicely burned in and ready to rock. 

(For details of the cable see: http://morrowaudio.com/audiophile-and-home-theater/interconnects/ma5-reference. I added on the Silver Eichmann for $100 on each end for terminations)

Ok doing a Super-steal-of-a-Deal Price Drop: $350 $300 $200 includes shipping and paypal fees. This is basically like buying the Silver Eichmanns and getting the Reference grade cable for free. Limited time only since need cash.

guerph likes this.
  2. kobeblue
    Is the MA5 available for sales?
    Thank you