FS: Stereo Mics, Headphones, Laptop Soundcard
Oct 22, 2008 at 12:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fzsrv

100+ Head-Fier
Greetings, I have for sale several stereo mics that I have not used for a while and don't see myself using them anytime soon.

First up is a Sony ECM-M957. This is a great mic and worked well plugged straight into a mini-disc recorder. The capsules inside are able to be repositioned depending on your recording style or preference. Asking $160 and what you get is the mic, mic holder, table top stand, 5 pin XLR to mini stereo jack cable, windscreen and carrying bag.

Next is a Sony ECM-99. This is an old school mic and I believe is one of the first stereo mics that Sony produced. Good clean sound. Asking $90 and what you get is the mic, original manual and carrying case. The cable on this mic originally was terminated with 2 x 1/4" plugs and I had a service tech re-terminate it with a mini-stereo jack.

Next is a pair of Core Sound Low Cost Binaural Stealth mics. These are made and designed for those folks that would like to record incognito. Asking $95 and what you get are the mics with a cable terminated in a mini stereo jack, a bass rolloff/battery pack, wind screens, and a mic stand adapter for when you don't want to be stealthy.

Next is a pair of Sony MDR-V700 headphones. Asking $95 these headphones are great and I have just moved on to a different set. These are the original model from Sony. I bought them almost 10 years ago when I did radio and at the time they were highly rated. The current version of these are identical but they are now numbered MDR-V700DJ. What you get are the headphones, 1/4" adapter and original Sony bag. These are well cared for and despite the age look close to new condition. For full disclosure, the mini stereo jack was replaced about 5 years ago by a local service tech. Works perfectly, no issues.

Last is a Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Roadie which is basically an external soundcard for pc laptops. Asking $50 This item is capable of 5.1 and 7.1 sound from your laptop and can also be used as a pre-amp for your microphone to record directly to your laptop. It has a multitude of inputs and outputs and also has a built in stereo mic. What you get is the unit and everything that came with it when new except for the box.

All items for sale have been well cared for and never abused. I always carry my stuff in case's and bags. Only taken out when used and quickly placed back in storage
All prices include shipping to CONUS only via USPS Priority Mail and payment by Paypal. I'll eat the fees.
As for me, yes I am relatively new here but I do have some feedback here or you can check my 100% feedback on Ebay under 'fzsrv'. You can also check the photographers (FredMiranda.com) forum fzsrv feedbacks - FM Forums for feedback.
You can view photos of the items here: fzsrv/Head-Fi - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Any questions, please ask.
Will also consider any interesting trades. Let me know what you got!

PEACE

Mark

Oct 23, 2008 at 8:21 PM Post #2 of 3

fzsrv

100+ Head-Fier
Bump.

Oct 28, 2008 at 5:39 AM Post #3 of 3

fzsrv

100+ Head-Fier
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread