1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Stax SRS-3100 (L300 + SRM-252s) and US Voltage Converter

Trader History (1)
  1. themusiccat
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Hello all, up for sale is unfortunately one of my favorite headphone (systems) I've ever owned. I prefer these even to the L700 and HD800. Unfortunately I need a main listening setup that is transportable so, along with others, these have to go.

Price is $550 USD + Shipping. Smoke-free home and they were kept under a dust cover whenever they weren't being used. Discounting the price because there are some scratches on the left headband: I used to store them on a headphone stand tucked between my monitor and my wall, and apparently it would rub up against the wall every once in a while when I pulled them out. Other than that the condition is great.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't get the portrait pictures to rotate?!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The driver unit is the 100V version, this means that in the US you will need to use a step-up transformer. I have one I can include if needed for no extra cost, but be aware that it will increase the shipping cost because it weighs a couple pounds.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask me any questions!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. themusiccat
    Bump!

3. themusiccat
    Bump

4. themusiccat
    Bump

5. themusiccat
    Bump

6. themusiccat
    Bump

7. Surtock
    Hello! Are these still available?

8. themusiccat
    Yes they are!

9. Surtock
    Hi, I have a pair of Koss esp's on the way from Amazon that I'm going to listen to against some LCD 2's. Once I find out the winner between the electrostatics and planners I'll get back to you.
    I'm in Canada, so the cost after shipping from you they would all be roughly the same price.

Thanks for getting back to me.

10. themusiccat
    Bump

11. themusiccat
    Bump

12. rdessaa
    Still available?

13. themusiccat
    Yes they are