FS: SR-Lambda Professional + free brand new earpads ($250)
Aug 4, 2008 at 7:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

el_matt0

1000+ Head-Fier
got these from Krmathis not too long ago. I honestly havent even had the chance to use them, since I'm still waiting on an ES amplifier. I unfortunately got hit with some bad bills so I'm going to sell these for now and most likely pick up something similar again down the line. The original FS thread is here.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f10/fs...ro-2-a-338169/

I actually went ahead and purchased a brand new set of replacement leather earpads for the lambda pro series from audio cubes II japan (50 or 60 bucks with shipping IIRC). Ill include these for free as a "bonus" to whoever buys these. I thought I'd need the new pads since as you can see in the FS thread that pair isnt quite "on par" with the other pair krmathis had up for sale. A little incentive since I'm looking preferably for a quick sale! I paid $250 + shipping (which was $50 dollars to me here in Canada, so $300 total). I'll let them go for the same price ($250 + shipping), since I have put zero hours on the headphones, and I'll include the new set of earpad replacements (and dust screen replacements) for no charge. See the original FS thread for photos! Thanks!

Aug 4, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 3

el_matt0

1000+ Head-Fier
bump - I'll consider doing it all for $250 SHIPPED if you are a Canadian. PM with offers and I'll gladly consider otherwise. Please remember I'm including the brand new set of leather replacement pads, no charge!

Users who are viewing this thread