1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sound Dynamics 300Ti Speakers - $300 Budget Fave!

1. fox_m_a
    These 3-way stand mounted budget speakers are a favorite of the Absolute Sound's HP. Big, bold sound; surprisingly extended bass to 34 Hz for a box this size (24h x10.5d x11w); extended, sweet highs from the non-metallic sounding titanium tweeter. Works well with tubes or SS. Black Ash cabinets in very good condition. Original box for shipping - $300 plus shipping.

Lovan 16" stands (sand or lead fillable) also available for additional $100 plus shipping - no box but will pack well.

Pictures available on request.

2. Thetubeguy1954
    I'm very interested in these Sound Dynamics 300Ti Speakers you're selling.  Would you please send me an email to me at:
    thetubeguy1954(at)yahoo(dot)com to let me know if they're still available or not?  I won't purchase any other speakers, so I'll have the cash available, until I hear from you either way!

Thanks for your time,

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom Scata)

SETriodes Group --- Central Florida Audio Society --- Space Coast Audio Society --- Fullrange Drivers --- Front & Back Loaded Horns
    ================================================================================================
    "The man that hath no music in himself nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils."
    --- William Shakespeare 

3. au5t3n5
    ^^

Your first post is trying to buy something from a post dated more than 6 years ago...