1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sony zx2

Next

Last
Trader History (17)
  1. berthoud
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    IMG_6297.JPG IMG_6296.JPG IMG_6298.JPG IMG_6299.JPG For sale is a great condition Sony zx2 with 16gb SD card. Includes stock accessories and packaging.

SOLD

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. messiach
    Pmd

3. berthoud
    Still available.

4. berthoud
    TTT, Still available

5. DaiLoDong
    does it come with a case?

6. berthoud
    Yes, stock case.

7. berthoud
    TTT, still available!

8. berthoud
  9. berthoud
  10. berthoud
    Price drop, $575

11. berthoud
    $500 shipped.

12. craftyhack
    Hello, is this a capped or uncapped volume version? Thanks!

13. berthoud
    Define uncapped and how I would tell.

14. craftyhack
    Some ZX2 versions have their maximum output capped... those destined for countries that required this as a safety feature I guess? I am fairly certain that ZX2s built for sale in the USA are uncapped. Pretty silly if you ask me... considering that I have read in reviews that one of the biggest complaints of the ZX2 is that it is underpowered compared to other DAPs in its price range and that is for the uncapped version! Maybe they are out there... but I have never heard of capping by other companies. As far as how you can tell, I am not sure, but I will google and see how to tell for sure. I already have a ZX1, and one thing I know for sure is that I don't need less power :D.

15. berthoud
    I have never felt that this was power limited in anyway so my guess is uncapped.

Next

Last