1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sony WF-1000X

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Jephre, Nov 12, 2018.
Trader History (7)
  1. Jephre
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   Canada
    Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my Sony WF-1000X. Barely used, although I did use it once for a few hours on a long-haul flight between HK and Vancouver.

I got these as a closed-back and noise-cancelling alternative to my AirPods. These wireless earbuds have a surprising level of detail and have a lively, slight V-shaped sound signature.

There's a lot of technology packed into these wireless earbuds, and Sony has a dedicated app (Sony Headphone Connect) for some additional settings. You can adjust your noise cancellation level, EQ, and activate a really cool feature that senses your environment's sound level and adjusts the noise cancellation accordingly.

Selling these as I don't use them as much as my other IEMs.

Price is $100USD including PayPal and shipping within Canada. If shipping outside of Canada, buyer pays shipping.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/6ovhEg7 Comes with all accessories pictured (charging case, charging cable, default set of silicone eartips).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. Jephre
    Bump!

3. Jephre
    Bump! Super small form factor with noise cancellation (and optional ADAPTIVE noise cancellation), great for your daily commute!

4. Jephre
    Bump!