FS: Sony PSP v1.5 w/ 2 games, 1GB Sony Duo, etc.
Mar 14, 2006 at 12:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Imyourzero

Headphoneus Supremus
This PSP was played for a total of ~4 hours and it is absolutely like new. I put a screen protector on it immediately and as such, the screen is flawless. There are NO dead pixels. I also have the following accessories:

- Instructions, earbuds, charger, battery, and original box
- SpiderMan 2 UMD
- GTA: Liberty City Stories
- Twisted Metal
- 512MB & 256MB SanDisk Duo cards, along with the smaller one (32MB?) that was included with the PSP
- 2 or 3 extra screen protectors (enough to keep the screen scratch-free for a damn long time)

Price: $old. This stuff easily ran $450-$500 when new, and all of it basically still is. Not to mention it's pretty hard to get ahold of a v1.5 now, and from what I hear it's the best version for running emulators/roms and PSP .isos.
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 13

Imyourzero

Headphoneus Supremus
Added a couple of pics by request. The pics aren't the greatest, but everything is in awesome condition.

When I actually took all of the stuff out of the box to take the pictures, I found 256MB and 512MB Duo cards instead of the 1 GB that I thought I had. Then my brother confesses to swapping them since I wasn't using my PSP.
rolleyes.gif

Taking that into consideration, I will sell all of this for xxxx shipped within the US (international fine but at buyer's cost)

Mar 30, 2006 at 2:28 PM Post #8 of 13

scrypt

Head-Fi's Sybil
IYZ: Ordinarily, I'd prefer a cheap PS2 for practical reasons (game availability, controller, res, festive hacks). Even so, I'm considering this because you've larded the deal with extras.

We've established that the screen is in immaculate condition. What about the rest of the PSP's surface: nicks? dings? fingernail zags?

Mar 31, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #10 of 13

Imyourzero

Headphoneus Supremus
Alright, for those interested: a thorough inspection of the system indicated that for the most part, the condition of the entire unit mimics that of the screen. The PSP is in excellent overall condition. For the extremely picky, there are some light scratches on the silver ring around the letters "PSP" on the rear of the unit, along with one on the rear plastic grip. However, these are minor (i.e. light surface abrasions) and are not on the side that faces you when playing. I'm sure it will be a non-issue for most people.

Apr 1, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #11 of 13

Imyourzero

Headphoneus Supremus
Mmkay, I haven't received any further communication from Scrypt so let me throw another offer out there just to see if there is any interest. My HF-1 #53 will more than likely be for sale in the near future. If anyone PMs me expressing their interest in the PSP, they will also have first shot at the HF-1. To clarify, my HF-1 can be purchased along with the PSP package, but I will not sell the HF-1s seperately at this time. I will respond to PMs in regard to the PSP bundle alone or the PSP bundle/HF-1 package, but not the HF-1 by itself. Priority will be given to anyone interested in the entire package. Thank you for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread