FS: Sony HAP-S1 Hi-Rez Audio HDD Player (Black)

Trader History (13)
  1. elrod-tom Moderator
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    For sale my Sony HAP-S1 Hi-Rez Audio Player. It's in very good condition, and has received light use...say a conservative 8 on a 10 scale. Unit has a 500GB internal hard drive, and plays all common hi-rez formats including AIFF, WAV, FLAC and DSD. Controlled via smart phone app or with included remote. No known issues, and it sounds great as a speaker amp. One very pleasant surprise is just how good it sounds as a headphone amp.

Sadly, it turns out that I'm just not using it as much as I thought I would. It really needs to go to someone who will take it out to play once in a while.

Unfortunately, the original packing material was accidentally disposed of after a recent move. I will send the unit and it's remote very well packed in bubble wrap and securely double boxed.

Purchased about three years ago for $999 new. Will sell with insured shipping to continental US included at purchase price of $550.00. At that price, I will also include a 1TB Western Digital external portable hard drive Will ship only to US addresses with PayPal Seller Protection eligible payments (sorry no exceptions).

Here is a link with all the specs: https://www.sony.com/electronics/audio-components/hap-s1

Please PM with any questions, and thanks for looking.

2. elrod-tom Moderator
    Bump