1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sony HAP-S1 Hi-Rez Audio HDD Player (Black)

Trader History (14)
  1. elrod-tom Moderator
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    For sale my Sony HAP-S1 Hi-Rez Audio Player. It's in very good condition, and has received light use...say a conservative 8 on a 10 scale. Unit has a 500GB internal hard drive, and plays all common hi-rez formats including AIFF, WAV, FLAC and DSD. Controlled via smart phone app or with included remote. No known issues, and it sounds great as a speaker amp. One very pleasant surprise is just how good it sounds as a headphone amp.

Sadly, it turns out that I'm just not using it as much as I thought I would. It really needs to go to someone who will take it out to play once in a while.

Unfortunately, the original packing material was accidentally disposed of after a recent move. I will send the unit and it's remote very well packed in bubble wrap and securely double boxed.

Purchased about three years ago for $999 new. Will sell with insured shipping to continental US included at purchase price of $550.00. At that price, I will also include a 1TB Western Digital external portable hard drive Will ship only to US addresses with PayPal Seller Protection eligible payments (sorry no exceptions).

Here is a link with all the specs: https://www.sony.com/electronics/audio-components/hap-s1

Please PM with any questions, and thanks for looking.

2. elrod-tom Moderator
    Bump

3. Gr8stocks
    Is this still available?

4. elrod-tom Moderator
    It is. PM if interested