FS: Sony EX1000 (LESS THAN 2 WEEKS OLD; SHIPPING WORLDWIDE)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-7596008
Post #1 of 3

i2ehan

Aka: Nightcrawler, Oof Oink
Was flipping items from the classifieds on eBay.
Reaction score
NOTE: NO TRADES PLEASE; THANK YOU!
 ​
I'm willing to ship anywhere, so long as the the buyer is willing to accept the additional shipping charges, based on USPS international rates.
 ​

Sony EX1000: These are cosmetically/functionally practically new in box, and were purchased from Zalmar on June 27, 2011. for the sole purpose of comparison against my JVC FX700's. While they're both exceptional in their own right, I find the JVC's better suited for my taste. Of the contents, only the earphones themselves were used (roughly 30 hours tops), while all remaining contents remain unused/untouched, including the wide array of hybrids (which I never used since I exclusively use my Monster tr-flanges with all my IEMs), as well as the still sealed replaceable cable and carrying case. The earphones were kept in the very condition I received them in, and always placed back in their respective box when unused. The writing on the earphones that reads "MDR-EX1000" and "JAPAN" is slightly faded, though anyone familiar with the EX1000s knows that this is a very common issue, as reported by nearly all owners. That's just how I happened to receive them, and is not a result of any usage. Asking price is $xxx.

UPDATE: I can no longer accept payment where PayPal fees aren't incurred, else PayPal may revoke my personal payment option altogether. Hence, I kindly request all buyers to cover the additional 3% paypal fee, with their purchase. Thank you.
 ​
I ship all my things out within 24 hours, guaranteed to get to you within 2-3 days from the day of shipping (delivery time applies to domestic only).

post-7596066
Post #2 of 3

i2ehan

Reaction score
The above picture is a reference pic, from the EX1000's product page here on head-fi. I didn't feel the need to take my own, since I've already mentioned that only the earphones were removed from the retail box, so all else is new and remains untouched; hence the pictures would be no different than those found for retail, newly listed EX1000's sold elsewhere.

post-7598662
Post #3 of 3

i2ehan

Reaction score
On hold for now; they're undergoing reconsideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)