FS: Sony D-33 PCDP [US ONLY] $35.00
Nov 10, 2008 at 5:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

Pangaea

Headphoneus Supremus
FINALLY SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDI bought this during the PCDP craze and basically paid thru the teeth, but it is a wonderful player but for me the convenience of an iPod always wins out over this unit.

It is in near perfect condition. No visible scratches, LCD is NOT cracked, and it still works off batteries (albeit only for about 4-5 hours). It comes with the stock Sony power supply and would be best suited as a desktop listener. I am also including the ALO RCA to Mini I bought for it so its pretty much ready to go... JUST add Amp & HPs.

For those that are not familiar with the D-33, it is one of the highly coveted PCDPs Sony put out awhile back. It has a very clean HP out which pairs well with Grados and the Line Out is one of the best. I used this CDP with a LD2++ thru the line out and is was def. audio bliss. It NEVER skips while stationary, however I would not recommend running with this thing.

PCDP & Power Supply (only) - $35
***Cable is now sold, PCDP is still available.

Pics below. Thanks for the interest.

PB100003.jpg
[/IMG]

PB100004.jpg
[/IMG]

PB100001.jpg
[/IMG]

Nov 13, 2008 at 1:03 PM Post #3 of 44

kentamcolin

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm interested, but I'd like to know what price range your thinking. I'm looking for something to use in a bedroom system run into a Tivoli radio. The last PCDP we bought, from Target, cost $18 and lasted 7 weeks. Send me an email or PM to discuss options.

Thanks,
Ken

Dec 6, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #13 of 44

jma790

500+ Head-Fier
why do you only sell at the US only? That makes me feel a bit excluded... I would like to have a good source for use at home, and this one seems really good... Anyway, hope you can sell it soon
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #14 of 44

Pangaea

Headphoneus Supremus
Sorry, due to convenience- nothing else. I do not have immediate access to a majority of the services (due to being military and living on an Army Post) that makes sending international a possibility. I print all my postage forms from my computer and unfort. this does not allow for customs.

Dec 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #15 of 44

jma790

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, due to convenience- nothing else. I do not have immediate access to a majority of the services (due to being military and living on an Army Post) that makes sending international a possibility. I print all my postage forms from my computer and unfort. this does not allow for customs.

Oh, I didn't knew that. If that's the reason then I think there's no problem. Thanks for telling me. And I hope that you can sell it soon
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread