1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: SOLD! Creative Soundblaster X7 + accessories and freebies

Trader History (39)
  1. conquerator2
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hi there,
    For sale is my Creative Soundblaster X7. I no longer game as much and have decided to part with it. It is in mint condition. It works as advertised, though I do encourage you to take a look at its associated thread here to be aware of some of its quirks (for example, it has trouble locking to the current input, and since there is no input selector it might take a couple tries / on/off cycles for the unit to lock successfully). As.far as its flexibility, it ticks most all boxes. It now can pass through SBX Surround, in addition to its bluetooth connectivity, speaker outputs and last but not least, its headphone out, with all these features supported through this decent all-in-one DAC/amp unit.
    The freebies I am including are a pair of nice quality optical cables ($20 value) and an aftermarket OPA827 operational amplifier in the conversion stage ($20 value). I'll include the original op-amp as well (I can install it if you want, but I think the 827 is a better match for most systems). The only drawback is that the cover is a very tight fit with the 827, so I choose to not install it (you can if you so choose, I'll include the door).
    Please see the pictures for more.
    Thank you for looking! IMG_20180307_152654.jpg IMG_20180307_153403.jpg IMG_20180307_154426.jpg IMG_20180307_154620.jpg IMG_20180307_154701.jpg IMG_20180307_154720.jpg IMG_20180307_154816.jpg IMG_20180307_155350.jpg IMG_20180307_155528.jpg

2. Onik
    Dont sell it mate, you gonna miss it later trust me.

3. conquerator2
    I know, but I don't game as much as I used to, and am planning to move out. So what can be sold and is not essential will be sold. Appreciate the concern though :)

4. conquerator2
    blank.

5. Onik
    N/A

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  6. conquerator2
    Line + amplifier out still uses the amplifier which is why the volume drops. Line out is full power all the time.
    Direct mode bypasses all X7 processing. It is the purest output, so not related to ASIO/WASAPI (which you should still use as they are exclusive modes)
    Better take it from a for sale thread here to the appropriate thread - https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cre...iew-impressions.756102/page-193#post-14089372

7. Onik
    Ohhh :scream_cat: Yea I really forgot where I was posting, I thought it was X7 Thread :sweat_smile:

8. conquerator2
    Price drop bump

9. conquerator2
    Bumpy price drop.

10. Superdrag81
    Great price on this! I sold the first one i bought...missed it so much i replaced it a few months later haha. For PC gaming / casual music listening...this is about as good as it gets. My TH900 sounds insane through it too, which i was quite surprised by. I always felt like the X7 didn't get the love it deserves because of the release issues with the software.

Good luck with the sale mate!

11. conquerator2
    Thank you :)

12. conquerator2
    Bump, PD. Worth repeating that shipping and fees are included which means a decent chunk off for that!

13. conquerator2
    PD Bump

14. wadec22
    this is a really good deal. most versatile unit i've ever owned. will own it til it bites the dust. nothing close to it for the price - speaker amplifier, two headphone amps, a line out, can accept a console input and decode dolby audio, has sbx and a flippin mic input.... glws

conquerator2 likes this.
  15. selvakumar
    check pm