FS: Slightly Used Nikon D80 SLR (BODY ONLY)
Nov 25, 2008 at 7:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

roadtonowhere08

Headphoneus Supremus
This is my first DSLR, and I loved using it every minute. The only reason why i am letting it go is that I need a camera with a bit better low light performance at high ISOs, so I got a D300. Other than that, I think the D80 is a much better camera than I am a photographer.

The camera has been babied the entire time I have used it, like I do with all of my gear. The only blemishes I can see are slight hairline scratches on the plastic LCD cover. There are about 3,200 actuations on the shutter, so it is still good for over 45,000 more photos.

Here is the deal, I do not have the original D80 box or manual. I am keeping the plastic flash shoe cover to use with the D300. To compensate, I will ship it in the D300 box with all of the still sealed accessories that came with the D300 including battery, charger, and digital photo software. The camera fits perfectly, so shipping will not be a problem.

I am asking for $400.00 shipped anywhere within the USA via USPS Priority Mail. Sorry international head-fiers, I really do not want to risk any trouble with customs or damage, so this is just for the USA. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. I will usually be on every evening PST.

Here is what will be shipped in a D300 box inside another box:

- D80
- Lens mount cover
- Camera Strap
- LCD cover
- Brand new Nikon EN-EL3e battery
- Brand new charger
- Complete brand new A/V and USB cable set
- Nikon software

Here are the obligatory pictures:

dsc0001km5.jpg

dsc0003vx1.jpg