FS: Singlepower Supra
Feb 25, 2006 at 11:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

fbhifi

New Head-Fier
I have decided to sell my Supra, have been spending most of my free time with my speaker based system and it seems a pity to let this great amp sit- unused. I live in Denver and purchased this Supra directly from Mikhail in 11/04. This was an upgraded demo unit w/ silver wiring, Neutrik Locking Jack, Goldpoint 24pt. Stepped Attenuator and either Jensen or Black Gate Caps. There may have been one other upgrade, but I don't remember. Also purchased were the best NOS 6SN7's he had- TungSol CTL 6SN7 GT for the Driver and (2) Sylvania 6SN7s for the Output tubes. The amp has not been used for the last 6 months and very sparingly from the date of purchase. The tubes have, maybe, 500 hours on them. The amp is is absolutely perfect working order and is a strong 8/10 cosmetically. New, this Supra and NOS tubes was approx. $2400. Sell for $1500 OBO. Will not sell tubes seperately. Also have Meridian 508.24, also in mint condition. Check my audiogon feedback- FBHIFI. Thanks for looking. Will Email photos upon request. SOLD ...

Feb 26, 2006 at 2:47 AM Post #2 of 5

edisonwu

Headphoneus Supremus
YGAM
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread