FS : Silver WooAudio WA6 (Pics)
Sep 5, 2009 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

nichifanlema

500+ Head-Fier
Hello .
For sale is my WooAudio WA6 Headphone amplifier.

I originally purchased it in early November 2006 (made payment on October 31), but I only used it for about 6 weeks. Then, I had to return to my home country for my national military duty.

Now I am back in United States after 2 years and 8 months...
And I got my hands on my WA6 again!!

it's just that I don't listen to headphones anymore....So I thought it would be a better idea to sell off the WA6, and use that extra budget for some other purposes.

So here it is

It's a stock silver WooAudio WA6 , Very light use on it, in a excellent condition....i would rate it an A.
Comes with a new APC power cable (as you can see on the pictures). Also incldued is extra three slow blow type fuses.

No tubes included....my brother got rid of most of my stuff while I was away,
and maybe he thought those were somekind of light bulbs....

Considering all this, I set the price USD 430 , and I want to split the shipping fee.
Preferred payment is Paypal.

Plz PM me if interested
smily_headphones1.gif

P.S
Hey, it's a bargain! Got it for 570+shipping, only used it for 6 weeks, it's in almost new condition, but is much much cheaper...

Oh yeah, and you can find my feedback here , and also on ebay with same nickname.

Sep 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #4 of 11

nichifanlema

500+ Head-Fier
bump!

FYI, I am NOT considering for a trade...

unless your offer is something like Canon DSLR lens of some sort....
wink.gif

Sep 10, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #8 of 11

xchagg

100+ Head-Fier
Pair of NOS RCA 6DE7 - $8
NOS 5U4GB - $15

The RCA 6DE7s are excellent (the older the better), and any NOS rectifier that works in the WA6 should be decent enough.

$23 + shipping should be enough to get that Woo glowing again
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM Post #9 of 11

ABathingApe

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by drjjpdc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even though somebody bought this already, how much will decent tubes cost for this thing? Is it really that good a deal?

John

This is not a discussion forum. Please ask this in the amplification section.

Sep 10, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #11 of 11

drjjpdc

New Head-Fier
OK Mr Ape principal sorry I broke a sacred rule. I thought since the thing was sold and payment sent that the normal rules could be somewhat loosened. Guess I was wrong. Next time I will go into the discussion forum, mention this amp thread, have everybody click from discussion to this sale post, read the sale post, go back to the discussion forum and take about 10 times longer than a question about a finished sale should take.

Users who are viewing this thread