Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 29, 2015 at 9:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Superdrag81

Head-Fier
For sale is my spare pair of Shure SE846 IEM's.  They are roughly 3 months old, and have barely been used.  My company gives "bonuses" to us in the form of points we can use on our company rewards website.  I used these points to get this pair to have as a spare to take with me when i travel.  The reality is I'm not traveling for work much anymore and these have been sitting in the box untouched for the past several weeks.  They are in absolute pristine condition.  Box and all original contents are included.  All tips, cables, etc are still sealed in original plastic. Since i have my other pair i bought off a fellow head-fier a year ago, and am probably just being paranoid that these would somehow get lost/stolen on any of my travels...i have decided to let this pair go.  These are about as new as you can get without having to spend $1000 - estimated use time is under 3 hours, no joke.  They still even smell brand new haha!

US shipping only - payment by PayPal only please add 3% (must have PayPal verified address)..i will not accept gift option, sorry.  I will pay for shipping out of my own pocked via FedEx.  Delivery will be insured for your full payment and WILL require a signature to ensure you receive them safely.  Feel free to ask any questions either here or via PM.  I will try to get back to you as soon as i can.  All i ask, is you have some sort of positive feedback on here.

I will post pics later tonight when i get home from work. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread