FS: Shure e5c
Feb 28, 2006 at 7:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Xert

100+ Head-Fier
Alright, ladies and gents (mostly gents), the entire package is here. Reason for sale is that I simply haven't used my portable rig enough to justify these babies. Purchased from fr4c in November, these IEMs are still under Shure's warrenty, and I have a copy of the electronic receipt which I can forward to the purchaser if requested.

Memory wire is in great shape with no greening. The red/blue dots on the earpieces show wear, but of course it's purely cosmetic. I primarily used the yellow foamies so they're rather worn, but Tom was nice enough to include a pair of UM2 tips which I haven't used at all, so you can at least try out the foamy comfort.

$old shipped within the US or Canada (other international shipping might be possible, but would cost extra). Personal cheque is fine as long as you're prepared to wait for it to clear, otherwise it's PayPal (+3%). Money order is available within Canada only.

My Feedback. Ebay feedback available on request.

I do also have the cardboard box, it's just not pictured.
DSCF0340A.jpg

Mar 1, 2006 at 3:29 AM Post #2 of 5

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Oh wow, that's a pretty darn good price. I'm up for it totally. Please don't let me down on this one. Just came here, and found this right here; must have been meant for me =D

Sucks to whoever is behind me! =P

Edit: I sent you a PM, and maybe something will work out.

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:55 AM Post #4 of 5

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
lol yes, I did. Xert informed me that 'several people' have PMed him within the first few hours of his offering, so...best of luck to y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread