1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sennheiser IE8i *updated shipping*

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jan101, May 13, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (0)
  1. jan101
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Up for sale are my 2 month old IE8i earphones in pristine condition with box and all accessories. Bought from an austrian online reseller (got the invoice) and registered at Sennheiser, so you get a genuine item. I would ask Senn to move the registration to the new owner.
    These are some fantastic earphones, I'm selling just because I don't need the cell phone functions anymore, and once sold, will definately buy a simple IE8 again.
    Any questions about the phones, or you need a shipping quote to your country, just hit me up with a message.
    I know I have a fresh registration without any feedback, so for any doubts here is my ebay feedback score:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jan_101&ftab=AllFeedback
    If you want and feel safer, I can list and sell the earphones through ebay as well.

I looked at shipping costs, so here they are
    EU: varies between 22€ and 30€ depending on destination. Hungarian post, tracked and insured
    nonEU like AUS, JP, CAN, USA about 42€. EMS, tracked and insured

I'm sorry but the postal service here is very limited and expensive. Other forwarding services like DHL etc would be much more expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.