1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sennheiser IE800, ready to ship

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by aFo, Jul 7, 2019.
Tags:
Trader History (7)
  1. aFo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Up for sale is an amazing pair of Sennheiser IE800's. I love their sound, but have lost interest in portable audio in general. These were purchased from an authorized dealer almost 3 years ago, and verified to be authentic from Sennheiser
    I've used them VERY little, kept them stored in a Pelican case when not in use - the Sennheiser case has never been used. Comes as shown - the IE800, original box, manual (sealed), cleaning cloth (sealed), eartip cleaner (never used), leather storage case (never used), and the full set of eartips (all have been used). Also included is a whole bunch of used Comply and Dekoni foam tips, as well as a bunch of tips I've taken apart to experiment with to see if I can create something that fits me correctly and sounds good. I'm including these just in case you want to experiment too.

Asking for $375 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking. These are sitting in a box just ready to go. Thanks!

IE800_1.JPG
    IE800_1.JPG IE800_2.JPG
    IE800_3.JPG IE800_4.JPG IE800_10.JPG IE800_9.JPG IE800_8.JPG IE800_7.JPG IE800_6.JPG IE800_5.JPG

2. aFo
    Bump TTT!

3. jsampson
    Hi aFo, Are these still available?