1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Sennheiser HDV 820 (with free extras!)

Trader History (3)
  1. smodtactical
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Sennheiser HDV 820 headphone amplifier + dac in excellent condition. This is truly an awesome headphone amp+dac combination. I compared it directly to my far more costly Denafrips terminator -> HE9 stack and surprisingly this combination gives 90% + the soundquality (at 1/3 the prices or less!). The only reason I am selling is to fund the purchase of a power amplifier since I am getting more into speakers. I have run the HDV820 with my HD800S, ZMF auteur and atticus and all made superb pairings (of course the HD800S pairing is especially perfect and arguably one of the best pairings you can make at any price range).

Buyer pays shipping/paypal fees.

With this great amp/dac you get a bonus. Furutech alpha 3 cable which sounds great with it vs a normal cable and also a Audioquest cinnamon cable. I find both of these enhance the sound over basic power and usb cables. The furutech adds a dynamic richness and the audioquest pushes open the sound stage slightly in my listening. The furutech would easily cost $250 and the AQ cable another $90... but at my asking price you get both free!

Please note that I do not have the original box or accessories but I will pack the hdv 820 very well so you have no issues.

https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649485595-sennheiser-hdv-820-plus-free-exras/