FS: Sennheiser HD600 (with custom cable, Woo stand, and extras!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

HeroicPenguin

500+ Head-Fier
I love both my headphones, but I don't have the time to use both. So, I'll be selling one out of these two -- the first to be sold at my my asking price will be sold, and I'll be keeping the other one.

EDIT: I'll be keeping the AD2000 -- it's a keeper.

The first headphone is the Sennheiser HD600 (silver driver) with a custom cable. I'm the second owner, but the headphone is essentially flawless. This cable was made by Head-Fi user cute with what I believe is the Silver Poison cable from Toxic Cables. The length is 6ft with cocobolo wood. The HD600 will also include a Woo Audio single headphone stand, the original HD600 box, and a HD650 cable. I'll throw in a Sennheiser HH-10 headphone holder too and some more extras. I'm asking $340 for this package, shipped and with PayPal fees included.

The second headphone is the Audio-Technica AD2000 with a recable by Headphone Lounge. Also the second owner of this headphone and I can't see any faults. The recable is 6.5' OCC copper with a Neutrik 1/4" plug at the end. These also have Denon pads on them and I'll include the stock pads too. With this, I'll add a omega headphone stand (knock-off) and a Beyerdynamic carrying case. I'm asking $520 for this package, shipped and with PayPal fees included.

I don't want to separate anything, so please only PM me about the total set. Let me know if you're interested! CONUS only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread