1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[FS] Sennheiser HD 800 + FAW Noir MK2 single ended 2,5 m wire

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by 00lunar, Aug 20, 2015.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (8)
  1. 00lunar
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello,

I have Sennheiser HD 800 for sale. Those are in very good condition. A couple of scratches here and there on their silver surface, that's typical for those headphones. I'm selling HD 800 along with original box, stock wire and book. My serial no. is a bit below 4000.

Reasoning for such move is simple: for last two years those were very rarely used. I gave them a go years back, but now I have different point of interest, hence this sale offer. I'm first and only owner, non-smoker.

Price also includes fantastic FAW Noir MK2 single ended copper wire. This product alone runs for 314 Euros. I'm selling both wire and complete headphone set together. Once you'll hear HD 800 with good copper wire you'll know why :)

Cable is in pristine condition. I've bought it with hope that I'll use my HD 800 more, yet it didn't happen, so not quite sure whether it's fully broken in. Headphones surely are :)

If any additional infos are needed, feel free to let me know.

Buyer pays both PayPal and shipping fee. Products are located in Poland, so EU people are more than welcome. But I'll ship to any place with registered courier of your choice.

Photos show real thing, I've done those. If any additional ones are needed, please let me know. Same thing applies if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    00L.

UPDATE: price adjusted

2. 00lunar
    And SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.