FS Sennheiser CX300 CX-300 Stop wondering and Try them Out for Yourself
Mar 20, 2006 at 8:43 PM Post #4 of 16
He knoes he has these listed in the for sale section, I don't think that listing in the wrong category on purpose for exposure is acceptable.

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #5 of 16
Not to mention the price is way off... I've gotten mine for 40US from 8th Street Music BNIB.

Mar 20, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #6 of 16
I don't see a post new entry item there. Anyways, you guys don't have to be so hostile. I'm not trying to get more hits or anything. I'm new to this site.

I lowered my price and that's why i made a new post. Relax people. Damn

I bought these for more than that price. How am i supposed to sell at 40 when that's almost 20 dollars less than i paid for.

Mar 21, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #9 of 16
It's not even the matter of generousity. I just never understood people who sell "exactly what they payed" for headphones or anything else in the FS forums ...

Of course I could understand HF-1's or even K701's because people want them NOW. But anything else, I don't understand.

Mar 21, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
It's not even the matter of generousity. I just never understood people who sell "exactly what they payed" for headphones or anything else in the FS forums ...

Of course I could understand HF-1's or even K701's because people want them NOW. But anything else, I don't understand.

I am one of those who were willing to pay a premium on the K701. I paid $350 for them when you could probably get them for a mere $300 +/- $20 if you put yourself on a massively long waiting list.

Mar 21, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #11 of 16
"exactly what I paid for" isn't really what I look for as a buyer either. I can understand a sellers thought process, they're like new, as good as new, etc but if it's the same price, I usually go somewhere with a return policy!

I could never say that in the FS forums, so woohoo for wrong forum posts!

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #12 of 16
These are brand new. They have not been used or opened, meaning just like a store, they are still under the entire warranty. You expect me to sell these at 25% off my purchasing price? You got to be kidding me. I might as well give them to a friend.

Mar 21, 2006 at 4:59 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by mplee79
These are brand new. They have not been used or opened, meaning just like a store, they are still under the entire warranty. You expect me to sell these at 25% off my purchasing price? You got to be kidding me. I might as well give them to a friend.

Well we're not going to buy them from you for MORE than what we could find them for at a store.

Mar 21, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #15 of 16
By all means you can do whatever you want with them. We're just stating that we can get them cheaper from stores. Although its not a rule, people usually sell stuff cheaper here than the stores to give other people another chance to experience gear at a lower price. When you overcharge for items that are not in high demand, no one will buy it. Just a quick tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back