1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Schiit Mjolnir 2 tube headphone amplifier (EU) SOLD

Trader History (16)
  1. zachgraz
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    SOLD

For sale is my Schiit Mjolnir 2, EU version. It is in as new condition.
    It was bought at Proaudioitalia on 28th Aug 2018 with a TRANSFERABLE (to second buyer) warranty of 5 years. Invoice is a PDF file.
    It has been used for a few hours only as I have been listening with speakers mainly hence giving up all headphone gear now.
    It was used with socket savers and the tubes sat outside the amp so it never got hot.
    The AMP is complete with all accesories and original box and cartons.

I will throw in 2 NOS RFT ECC88 which are the best sounding tubes I could find and I did try quite a few ! Precise bass and smooth highs, fantastic mids - it doesnt get much better than this.
    The Mjolnir 2 is all the amp that you will ever need in your headphone journey.

Unfortunately I stored the box at my parent's place in another city in Austria and I will receive it end of June 2019. So the amp will be ready for sale end of June. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me sooner.

Can take pictures on request but I am not sure if they are even needed as the amp looks like a new one.

Current price for a new one is 859 at Schiit Europe (warranty not transferable) and 949 at Proaudioitalia (warranty transferable).

Payment via wire transfer (free) or Paypal with buyer protection (+3,4%).
    Shipping with insurance is included in the price within EU.
    This is EU only !

SOLD

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    geocleojohn likes this.