Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 24, 2015 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AlphaChicken

Head-Fier
TO BE CLEAR! : The pair of Telefunken E88CCs shown in the pictures are spoken for. They were originally part of the listing; At the moment I am not willing to let go of them.

I purchased this amp in June of 2013 and it served me faithfully until I purchased its much bigger brother, the Ragnarok. The Lyr was the first amp where I actually loved the sound produced. I am very happy with the Ragnarok now and it satisfies all my needs, therefore I am selling my Lyr (Version 1 w/o gain switch) to make up some of the cost of the Rag.

Included:
  1. Lyr V1 in mint condition.
  2. Accessories, manual, and OG box.
  3. Used tube pairs (if wanted) (RCA Cleartop 6CG7 match pair, JJ E88CC stock tubes, mullard tooled matu****a 6922 matched pair) All of these pairs have been used for quite some hours. However, the amount of times they were switched on and off was very limited. Like lightbulbs, the on/off cycle puts heavy wear on the tube. I honestly have no accurate/exact measure of time put on the tubes. I cannot guarantee any kind of life on them. Hence why they are free/do not impact the pricing.
  4. Basic ipod/auxiliary cable for kicks. 

Asking for $249.

I am including shipping so I would like to net the asking price through paypal. Add the fees, send as a gift, whatever you would prefer.

Please ask any questions necessary.

Thanks,
Hank. =]

May 20, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #3 of 3

Army-Firedawg

1000+ Head-Fier
Thank you for all that have shown interest. The amp and included items have been sold.

:frowning2: just sent pm. due disregard it then best wishes to the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread