FS: RWA iMOD 4G Photo - new 60G HD $old
Sep 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

saisunil

Member of the Trade: Care Audio
Hi,

Sold: $
Red Wine Audio Modded iMod 4G Photo with New 60G Hard Drive.

History:
I am the first owner of this iMod.
Per Vinnie's recommendaion, purchased it new from Small Dog Electronics. According to Vinnie - this was a new unit, apparently they were getting rid of the inventory.

I had replaced the battery some time ago - that was $75 (don't have receipt for that). I was having some hard drive issue so I recently got it replaced for $75. I have about $625 into it.

It sounds amazing - for my audiophile and non-audiophile friends - it sounded like some of the best systems / headphone systems they have heard. (Of course it was paired with an amp and a headphone)

So, why am I selling?
I have another imod and a couple other ipods and I just put in an order for HM-801.

The unit is in good condition - it was used in a headphone carrying bag most of the time. There are usual scratches. I had multiple systems so this unit was not used exclusively.

The unit comes with 30G+ Apple Lossless audiophile files and a usb cable. I may not have the original - but will pack it nicely. Ship or pickup from 11375 - Forest Hills, NY.

I do have a few mini to mini cables that I may sell separately
- Cardas (flexible and portable)
- Silver Dragon
-Revelation Audio Labs Silver

Only Cardas cable is flexible enough to be portable - the other two are more for desktop listening as they are stiffer (and better sounding) and do not like to me moved too much.

Regards
Sunil.

Users who are viewing this thread