FS: RSA Mustang P-51/ALO SCX Cryo LOD (Europe)
Oct 5, 2009 at 7:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

daanrun

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I've been a lurker on this forum for some time now. It left me with an empty wallet and some excellent gear. Recently I bought a Mustang P-51 from Ray Samuels and an ALO SXC Cryo "micro" iPod Line Out Dock, the sound is nothing short of amazing. I'm selling both as a set it because I prefer the ease of use of a laptop and hardly use the portability of the Ipod/mini amp.

Both the cable and the Mustang P-51 are less then one month old. (See paypal screenshot below). I don't need to sell it, because it's an excellent setup, but both the cable and the amp are yours for €420,- Euro (including shipping, via Paypal). You basically save yourself the tax from customs, some transportation costs and time to burn it in
smily_headphones1.gif

I only ship within Europe or you can pick it up in Amsterdam.

PM me if you're interested, I can PM my phone number as well, so that you know who you're buying from.

PS Sorry about the crappy picture quality, I was limited to a 90kb file size...

Oct 11, 2009 at 9:34 AM Post #4 of 6

daanrun

New Head-Fier
It's higher than on the RSA website because it includes a very high quaility LOD cable. I won't sell it for much less than what I paid for it to get it in Europe, because it's hardly used.

Since you are from Australia, it's probably better to order it yourself. As for the €250 euro offer: no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread