1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: RedWineAudio Audeze Edition vacuum tube DAC / Headphone Amplifier

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by skylab, Jan 14, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (58)
  1. Skylab Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    For sale is my RedWineAudio "Audeze Edition" vacuum tube headphone amplifier/DAC. Essentially the Isabellina Pro DAC mated to the RWA balanced headphone amp. 4-pin balanced headphone out only. Has RCA DAC outputs so it can be used just as a DAC. Comes in custom hard shipping case. Included will be Mullard CV2943 tube, which sounds much better than the stock tube.

Important note: I purchased the review sample after my review (link below). There was an imperfection in the front panel finish - not scratched, but sort of some surface marring of the anodizing. Hard to capture well in photos but you can see it in the pics I have added. It's an imperfection in the finish, not a scratch. Doesn't bother me, but it is there, and it is the reason for the very low price.

Also important: this is ONLY the DAC/AMP, it's power supply, and the tube - does NOT include the LCD-2 or the ALO Cable.

My review has the photos I took of the actual unit: http://www.head-fi.org/t/572939/review-red-wine-audio-audeze-edition-balanced-headphone-amplifier-dac-combo#post_7773726

RWA product page: http://redwineaudio.com/components/audeze_edition

PRICE DROP: $1,500 shipped in the USA; $1,650 shipped elsewhere (note that the item in its carry case is very heavy and international shipping will be very expensive - International prospective buyers should also note that I do NOT falsify customs documents so the price will be listed as $1,500).

2. cutie
    Hi,
    Is the unit still available?
    Best Regards
    Simon

3. Skylab Contributor
    **** SOLD ****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.