USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Anywhere
Nov 23, 2019 at 11:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Jephre

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I have a rare set of IEMs to sell here that I originally picked up from another HFer jmills8 about 2 years ago. I'm sad to let them go, but I need to for financial reasons.

The Aurisonics ASG-2.5 are, in a word, bass cannons. The quantity and rumble from the dynamic driver rivals some of the best bass I've ever heard from an IEM (namely, the Hyla CE-5, which wins by a slim margin due to its tighter bass). These are like subwoofers strapped to your ears. And the best part is that you can adjust the bass level through a tunable port. Personally, I always preferred it set at the lowest (closed) setting, but some of you more adventurous folk may enjoy shaking the fillings out of your teeth when maxing out the bass port setting.

While the bass is the highlight of these IEMs, the vocals and overall sound are very sweet and great to listen to for hours. The IEMs are small, and fit comfortably. These IEMs are an early hybrid design, with 2 BA tweeters and 1 14.2mm dynamic driver. Compared to many of the hybrid designs out there currently, these don't have suckout in the midrange, and the sound overall is very rich and full.

The Aurisonics ASG-2.5 are out of production as the company that makes them was bought and absorbed into Fender Musical Instruments. When I first purchased them, the original owner had just sent them into the Aurisonics Nashville factory for maintenance and refurbishing. I have kept them in the same like-new condition that I received them in.

Included in this purchase are the original warranty card, medium size silicone tips, large size silicone tips, the original Aurisonics carrying case + lanyard, a brand new Pelican case, and YY Pro Audio cable.

1.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
8.JPG
7.JPG
10.JPG
13.JPG