FS: PSP system, games, accessories
Mar 29, 2006 at 1:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jboehle

1000+ Head-Fier
ALL SOLD!

Up for sale is my PSP system. It's been adult-owned in a non-smoking home. It's in very good condition, with just minor scratches on the front (you have to tilt it in the light to even see them). Firmware version is 2.6. I've never noticed any dead or stuck pixels on this unit. Included is the original box, all original accessories and manuals, a USB data/charger cable for the PSP, Datel "grips" that make the small thing easier to hold and also provide up to 4 hours extra play time, and a nice carrying case (has compartments for PSP, 8 games, and extra front pouch). I'm asking for $170 shipped.

I also have 3 games:

Lumines - $15 shipped
Tiger Woods '06 - $20 shipped
GTA: Liberty City - $20 shipped

Or you can get all 3 games along with the system for $210 shipped. The games are all in like-new condition, with the cases and all original documentation.

I can post pics if need be.

I only ship to the USA and only accept PayPal.

My feedback: Head-Fi, eBay.

Apr 1, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #4 of 5

PYROphonez

Headphoneus Supremus
I think I may have to pass on that Lumines offer, actually. Most puzzle games aren't my thing.

I might be interested in purchasing the psp with grand theft auto. Don't reserve it or anything though, because I would then be selling it to a friend for the same price, and he's not sure if he wants to buy one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread