FS: Pro-Ject Tube Box SE II / NIB.
Nov 25, 2008 at 8:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

InSides

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sale is a new in box Pro-Ject Tube Box SE II with a silver faceplate. Here is the listing of specs on the Pro-Ject website:

Pro-Ject Tube Box SE II

The unit is the best phono stage Pro-Ject makes, a tubed affair using a pair of 12AX7 tubes, with a wide assortment of cartridge settings [both MM/MC], adjustable capacitance and resistance, as well as a subsonic filter.

As said, the unit is in mint condition, and has never been used, except to verify correct working order.

Why I have it?

This unit was ordered along with my RPM9.1 turntable, in addition to the Speed Box SE II. I ordered it since my local dealer makes orders to Pro-Ject once a year or so, and did not want to be without a phono stage. At the time, there were no options for phono stages apart from used ones.

Why am I selling it?

Since it took several months to get the turntable, I came across Trafomatic, and incidentally, ended up with two of their phono stages, for the two tonearms I run.

Now I have no need for the Tube Box SE, only because I got the two Trafomatics - one MM and one MC.

How much would I like to get for it?

I got this unit at a slight discount when ordering the turntable. I see that the current pricing is ~450 EUR in Europe, and ~$650 in the US. I paid around ~330 EUR, and am looking to get back something in the vicinity.

So I would say 310EUR or $440. Worldwide shipping is included. Ship worldwide, but note that the AC wallwart is wired for 220v use.

I prefer payment via a wire transfer. Sadly, no PayPal for us Macedonians.

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread