1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: (PRICE DROPPED) LNIB Questyle QP1R Gold WITH 7 MONTHS WARRANTY

Trader History (1)
  1. Sonic Ecstasy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    Selling my new and mint QP1R gold as i only bought it to pair with my Oriolus MK2 which have been sold.

Bought on August 31 2018 and comes with over 7 months warranty with Questyle's official UK distributor. Invoice will be included with sale.

This QP1R is the very latest modified version, with modified wheel mechanisms and wheel covering (no stick-on discs required). It also includes a modified battery circuit, which now ensures a more accurate representation of the remaining battery life. Software v1.0.8 is installed (v1.0.9 has a bug which limits the volume of the QP1R, so i had v1.0.8 installed).

P.S. Would be willing to ship outside Europe (North America only) if buyer pays for tracked shipping.

Buyer pays pp and shipping. Pm with further questions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  2. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump

3. Sonic Ecstasy
    Price dropped.

4. Sonic Ecstasy
    Price dropped. Bump.

5. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

6. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

7. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

8. Sonic Ecstasy
    Price dropped.

9. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

10. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

11. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

12. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

13. Darren Cotter
    Can you PM me with the price you would be happy with. I've sold my original style QP1R and want a battery modified version.

Out of interest, when I last had a battery modified version, it didn't like 1.0.8 and the indicator went haywire.

14. Darren Cotter
    Sorry, double post.

15. Sonic Ecstasy
    Still available.