1. Sonic Ecstasy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    Selling my new and mint QP1R gold as i only bought it to pair with my Oriolus MK2 which are also up for sale.

Bought on August 31 2018 and comes with 10 months warranty with Questyle's official UK distributor. Invoice will be included with sale.

I need not comment on the QP1R's sound quality, go read rave reviews on just about every audiophile website for that.

This QP1R is the very latest modified version, with modified wheel mechanisms and wheel covering (no stick-on discs required). It also includes a modified battery circuit, which now ensures a more accurate representation of the remaining battery life. Software v1.0.8 is installed (v1.0.9 has a bug which limits the volume of the QP1R, so i had v1.0.8 installed).

P.S. Would be willing to sell as a bundle with Oriolus MK2 at a discounted price if interested as it would also save pp and shipping cost for the buyer.

P.S. Would be willing to ship outside Europe (North America only) if buyer pays for tracked shipping.

Buyer pays pp and shipping. Pm with further questions, but please don't waste my time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump

3. Sonic Ecstasy
    Price dropped.

4. Darren Cotter
    Would you accept UKP 450 (£450)?

5. Darren Cotter
    Interest withdrawn due to seller logging on multiple times, but not replying.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  6. Sonic Ecstasy
    Apologies for the delay, pmed.

7. Sonic Ecstasy
    Price dropped. Bump.

8. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

9. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

10. Sonic Ecstasy
    Bump.

11. Sonic Ecstasy