FS: Porta Corda MKIII USB (CONUS only)
Mar 30, 2006 at 6:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

tim_the_gamer

100+ Head-Fier
SOLD!!

With a heavy heart, I am putting up my Meier Audio Porta Corda MKIII USB headphone amplifier/USB DAC up for sale. It was purchased from Todd the Vinyl Junkie last year and has seen a good amount of hours up until I received my Corda Aria. It has been babied and only used at home on my computer desk. It is in excellent condition and sounds terrific. Like all porta cordas, it does suffer from occasional pot scratchiness (as did my previous mkII porta corda), but a few twists of the pot and it's gone.

The package includes: the amp, an oehlbach mini to mini (6"), an adapter plug for use with a wallwart (up to 24v), the user manual, and a USB cable. In addition, I am including my radioshack 15v 1000ma wallwart which I've used to power the amp (note: the amp powers itself with either a 9v battery, USB, or with the wallwart). I am also including priority mail shipping in the Continental US only with delivery confimation and insurance in my price.

I purchased the amp new for $299 + shipping and spent an additional $25 on the wallwart. I am selling it for $225 shipped. My price is firm as it is very fair for a combination usb dac/amplifier in such good condition. I accept paypal or money orders. I will ship once payment has been received and clears. Please send a PM.

pcmkIIIusb.jpg

Apr 5, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #5 of 7

tim_the_gamer

100+ Head-Fier
I'm not really after anything specific at this point, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a trade. It depends what you have to trade
biggrin.gif
. Send a PM please.

Apr 5, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #6 of 7

tim_the_gamer

100+ Head-Fier
I've had a request for some more pictures of the amp. I tried my best to find any possible scratches/imperfections. In fact, they are so hard to see that they don't even show up in the pictures! Cosmetically, the amp is a 9/10 (since there is at least some scratch). I marked the locations on the pictures below:

pc1.JPG

pc2.JPG

pc3.JPG

pc4.JPG

pc5.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread