1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Peachtree Audio Nova500 Integrated Amplifier

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by ra990, Jul 17, 2019.
Trader History (39)
  1. ra990
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    I've been experimenting on a new speaker setup and purchased this to drive some really efficient horn speakers and it's just not a good match. I barely get any usable range on the volume because this amp puts out 500 watts per channel! I should have known better. Selling this to purchase a tube amp for those speakers instead.

I purchased it straight from Peachtree Audio and you will get the full factory warranty. I will send you my invoice with the purchase. It's just a couple of weeks old and in perfect condition. Beautiful looking amplifier. I have all the original packaging, accessories, and everything else. It will arrive to you in brand new condition. Retails new for $3400.

Equipped with the most powerful and pure amplifier section in Peachtree Audio history, the five-tool nova500 boasts an ESS 9000-Series PRO SABRE DAC chipset with four DACs per channel; a preamplifier with fully differential circuit paths; an 1200AS2 ICEPower power amplifier; a custom-engineered MM phono preamplifier; and a fully discrete linear headphone amplifier that drives practically any ‘phones extant. Everything is encased in a beautiful aluminum-and-wood chassis whose sizes belies not only the sonic quality but the flexible connectivity that extends from two coaxial inputs to a subwoofer output to a LOOP feature that invites you to add an equalizer or processor into the signal path. And there's more, not to mention a supplied remote control.

Price includes shipping and fees. I have tons of feedback, so purchase with confidence.

20190707_045614_HDR.jpg

20190707_045628.jpg

20190707_045652.jpg

2. ra990
    Bump and price drop!

3. ra990
    Still available