1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS or Trade: Noble "The Wizard" M3 IEM as new in box

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by floydfan33, Oct 19, 2019.
Trader History (35)
  1. floydfan33
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    Best offer:
    Yes
    SOLD

Description
    These were purchased at Headphone Bar on September 16, 2019 (bill of sale included for 2 year warranty). I decided to buy some Audeze LCDI3 so something had to go! All tips unused as I had my own foam tips.

These are engaging and revealing with excellent instrument placement and seperation.

Noble M3 is new and seems to be fairly limited availability. They are handmade and signed by the wizard with the renowned quality of Noble's custom earphones. As they are hand made, each model is different, but the inside surfaces are black with the faceplate in a grey/brown with copper swirls.

Noble M3 are compact, lightweight, shallow earphones for an easy fit. The M3 uses 2 drivers - a 10mm dynamic driver combined with an entirely new type of driver - an active balanced magnetic driver. The design uses a magnetic membrane balanced between two magnets, without a voice coil. It has faster response times than dynamic drivers and greater frequency range than balanced armature drivers.

Noble M3 is a very clear, detailed model with fast & deep bass response. The cable is a new 8 wire type, it's a braided brown copper cable.

$575 shipped and Paypal'd to Canada US verified addresses only.

IMG_20191019_125451.jpg IMG_20191019_125332.jpg IMG_20191019_125425.jpg IMG_20191019_125712.jpg IMG_20191019_125904.jpg IMG_20191019_131334.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. mangus
    I'll take em! (PM)

Sebastien Chiu likes this.
  3. floydfan33
    SOLD

4. holsen
    Congrats and bummer. I too would have gone for them a d I'm in Vancouver. Anyway, glad you could move them.

5. holsen
    Hi the Floydfan
    Now that they're sold, do you mind if I ask you a question. Why did you sell them? Ive read that they are stunning in the bass and the treble but have also no mids.
    Noble actually wrote a couple of days ago that their "ABM" Driver is a 10mm Magnetostatic. That word Magnetostatic sent me down a rabbit hole where I discovered the new itsfit labs fusion - theres a lot of buzz around it on headfi
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fli...nd-portable-audio-discussion.826876/page-1252
    Anyway, if you'd share your M3 impressions, I'd be grateful even just a few short words, what you liked / didnt like

Thanks
    Howard Olsen