FS Only Brand New Apple iPod
Mar 27, 2006 at 2:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ny lax 4

New Head-Fier
For sale I have a brand new open package Apple iPod Shuffle. The capacity of the iPod is 1gb and could probably hold about 250 songs. So perfect for jogging and other physical activities where you need songs to keep you going. It retails for $100 brand new. I recieved the iPod as a gift and my little sister is 6, she immediately saw it's lime green package and opened it. I ran over put it back in the package and my parents put her in her room. The iPod hasn't been touched. Sales only no trades will be considered under any circumstances. If you need to contact me immediately I'm usually on AIM and my screen name is NY Lax 4.

The price includes shipping. On The Lacrosse Forums, www.lacrosseforums.com , I am NY Lax 4 and I have over 2000+ posts and 10 positive feedbacks and 0 negative feedbacks. I also have a flawless ebay feedback, PM/IM me on AIM if you want to see a link to my ebay feedback.

Payments will be accepted through paypal only. I'll state a price as 90 shipped, all offers will be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread